Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cold Weather Pairings

Is too much green tea ever a bad thing? Can you overdose on antioxidants? I sure hope not, because hot green tea has become my new favorite study buddy during these last few COLD weeks of the semester (also because Charu is vacationing in India, so I have no one to study with at the library).

Another cold weather must for me are my gloves. I got these faux leather gloves from Target at the end of last winter's season clearance at $1.50! They have been another life saver when I venture out into the cold.

I'll have to bundle up this Sunday when I go to the Meadowlands for the Eagles vs. Giants game!! It'll be my first time going to an NFL game, and it should be a great matchup too! Yay for cousins who make good money and love me enough to bring me along :)

Essay for tonight's class was finished on Sunday morning. Case study for tomorrow's class 75% done. Have to do some studying tonight - tomorrow for tomorrow evening's final, BUT it'll be my final final and then I will be one semester closer to being a MASTER...of the arts :P

No comments:

Post a Comment