Thanksgiving is tomorrow and luckily I am on schedule for getting all of my dishes baked and cooked in time for the big feast. Thanksgiving is about more than just good food though. It is a day to spend with great family and/or friends and be thankful for what you have.
This Thanksgiving I am thankful for many things.
1.) My family. Cannot wait to see my relatives tomorrow AND spend time with all my little (and older) cousins!
2.) My boyfriend. I had another fun time with him today and it's great to have someone you feel so loved and comforted by.
3.) The opportunity to be a graduate student. I'm loving my program and am so thankful that I'm investing my time and energy towards a future career that I really want and love.
4.) Good health - generally. I'm still able to walk, talk and think.
5.) Great friends. FFFCUP, WWPers, & RUers - all of the fun times, laughs, joys, tears and support.
Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful for what you have and what you have been given.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
No comments:
Post a Comment