Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

I'm spending my labor day weekend at my south jersey house. My house has been invaded by 20+ of my dad's old HS friends that came here for a reunion. It is heartwarming how happy they are to see each other after so many years. I wonder if my HS friends and I will still be this close after so long...

If you know me well enough, you'll know I have slight claustrophobia, so downfall of this reunion is feeling overly crowded in my house. Thus, I was glad to hear my cousin and his gf were in AC for the evening! Went to the Bally's beach bar since it was a beautiful night with great weather. The majority of the crowd at the beach bar must've been 35 - 40+, and the cover band wasn't that wonderful. Either way, you can't go wrong with $4 sangrias & $5 specials. Being "adventurous" I decided to order a Jack & coke after my cousin did...after the first sip, I remembered why I stopped ordering them: 1) I don't even like coke 2) Jack Daniels, while not really making me drunk, makes my face reach that level of "asian glow" at turbo speed. I then proceeded to lose $20 at the slot machines with Jessika. I still love Atlantic City. Maybe I'll celebrate my quarter life bday there next February...

Speaking of birthdays, Jeremy's is fast approaching & I still haven't figured out everything I'm going to make/buy for the annual "week of presents". Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment