There are so many reasons why I love summer. The sunny weather, the beach, vacations to new destinations, BBQs, flip flops, fireworks, and parties.
Unfortunately, many of those things (mainly parties and BBQs), are not the most beneficial for weight loss.
I was doing really well with my low-carb dieting & workout plan, until the summer parties, vacations and get-togethers started...
I think it's just a matter of being more aware of portions and what foods are more beneficial, and also regular exercise.
Thus, I won't STARVE myself, but will indulge in healthier things like fruits and veggies in replace of snacks & ice cream. That combined with 1 - 2 hr workouts 3 - 4 times a week should help me get back on track towards looking & feeling better.
Any suggestions on good work outs?
DDR!!!
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot about it until this Independence Day. It's the only enjoyable workout I can think of besides real dancing and sex.