So I'm finally recovering from my 2 week sickness with the unknown virus that left me bed-ridden and sent me to the ER. Luckily I have some pretty great friends that cheered me up with texts/emails/care packages! I think my body is tired of me in general though because though I no longer have a fever/flu-like symptoms, while walking down the stairs this morning I was not paying attention and missed a step and slightly twisted my ankle...maybe it's what I get for not taking care of my boyfriend who is now slightly immobilized due to a sprained ankle. blah. well, hopefully some ice and an ACE bandage can heal my ankle.
Also, is it just me or does everyone seem like they're getting engaged/married? I am super excited and happy for everyone, but I hope I get some invites to these future weddings....
Well, since my ankle is resting up I think I'll amuse myself with some Arrested Development episodes via Hulu.
Leave comments! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh crap I posted in with the wrong ID! Aaahhh! Is it possible to delete it from that name lol. Well I figured you would know it's me Ame, lol.
ReplyDeleteOh man Lindsay I'm glad you're feeling better! I tried calling you but I'm not sure if you saw it or received it? Anyways, I hope I can see you soon. Low and behold, I have some updates (again) in my life. It will never end! Rest up and take it easy!
ReplyDeletei know, right?! so many people are getting engaged. it leaves me truly frightened, because you know around the corner is the inevitable pregnancy announcement!
ReplyDelete