or maybe on hiatus?
I don't know why but lately I've been craving a storybook ending/best scene in a movie/fireworks provoking/time of your life/swept off your feet moment. Not to say that Jeremy and I aren't doing well, we're doing great and still very much in love. However, I feel like I want more and maybe I'm being too selfish. Maybe it's because I've been watching a love of chick flick love stories or reading books based on love or swooning over tv characters that surprise the girl they want to be with at the perfect moment. Whatever the cause may be of my sudden need for romance, the bottom line is that I want to be swept off my feet. I want to have fun romantic stories to tell people so for once I can be on the other side of my usual convo about significant others. Maybe I just want to feel special. What many of these movies, books and shows have in common is the fact that the guy is willing to do anything and everything he can to show his love interest that he wants to be with her and make her happy and will even go so far as to sacrifice his own likes so that even just for a moment she will be the happiest. Do moments like these actually happen in real life anymore? If only...
No comments:
Post a Comment